- A world-class robust education should be available to every student regardless of where they live or their economic status.
- Virtual-reality and technology-based learning are not saviors for education, but new and exciting tools for disseminating great teaching, concepts, experiences and activities.
- The time teachers spend with students, whether in real life or a virtual world, should be interactive and engaging.
- The immersive nature of virtual reality is a promising way for students to experience education as compared to a traditional screen-based platform or a large classroom setting.
- Students should be empowered to choose an education that meets their needs and is flexible in supporting a student’s college, career and life interests.
- There is a perfect teacher for every student in every subject--technology today can facilitate these matches.
- Great teachers have so much more to offer to the field than can be provided one classroom at a time.
These core beliefs are foundational at Level Up.